DUE TO THE WEIGHT ON THIS ITEM COLLECTION ONLY
Discover a whole new way to train with the Century Versys VS.1 Fight Simulator.
INSPIRING A NEW FITNESS EXPERIENCE: The mostVERsatile SYStem on the market, the Versys VS.1 Fight Simulator is ideally suited for aerobic conditioning, endurance, speed and technique training. Tested by professional combat sport coaches, trainers and instructors. Intelligent, simple and effective. The VS.1 opens up a whole new world to all combat sports and fitness athletes.
- Practice a full range of combination strikes including low/high punches, elbows, knees, side, front and round kicks
- Multi-discipline combat training: boxing, martial arts, cardio kick boxing and mixed martial arts
- Training versatility: stand up sparring, take down and ground workouts
- Full body engagement can stimulate aerobic conditioning to build endurance and accelerate fat burning possibilities
- Natural rebounding properties provides low impact even when practicing maximum force strikes and kicks
- Convenient and easy to use
- Ideal for home use. Perfect for gyms, schools and fitness centers.
- Larger striking surface than traditional hanging heavy bags or weighted free standing bags
- Top handles enable knee strikes
- Requires NO hanging fixtures, bag stands or permanent installation
- Ready to use, no installation, easy to move and store after training
- Durable heavy duty vinyl construction
- Pre-filled base requires NO additional water or sand filling
Weight: Approx. 110 lbs.
I've been using this regularly for the past few years and it's kept up pretty well leaving it outside/in the garage. it rocks back and forth so good to work reaction-footwork and striking so gives a good workout.
Only downside is 1) not designed for power stuff as it topples over so I put it against a wall. Otherwise just get a heavybag. 2) too short my high kicks sail over so I wish it was another 6 inches taller.
Very good product, I have one of these along with a century XLBob, the base on this product is heavy but you can still move it around without too much trouble, each time you punch/ kick - It springs back instantly & doesn’t topple over unless you really whack it.
I’m glad I bought this versys VS1.