Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use.
The term 'Martialartshop' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is
Unit10, Arena Studios.
3 Marston Rd,
Our company registration number is 4751885.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- These terms supersede all previous agreements.
- Gift vouchers have a non-redeemable cash value.
- We do not accept liability for damage or injury through misuse of products purchased.
- Customers are required to notify us within three working days of any shortages or damages to their deliveries. Any notification's after this time cannot be dealt with as insufficient time will be afforded to us to investigate the claim. Any customer requesting goods to be left safe are accepting full liability and cost of goods and no claim can be brought to Martialartshop for missing or partially delivered items.
- Where parcels are delivered by courier, if the outer packaging is visibly damaged, the customer is requested to sign for the goods stating that the parcel was damaged. This will not affect customers statutory rights to a reasonable opportunity to examine the goods contained. If the customer notices damage upon delivery, they should where possible, write this on the delivery sheet.
- Designs and colour schemes may vary due to the manufacture and/or dye process of some items from time to time.
- Investigation of missing or delayed parcels will be pursued through normal channels before compensation is considered. We aim to resolve postal issues as soon as possible.
- Where an item is to be returned where the customer is not at fault, postage will be refunded - please note for small, lightweight items (under 2KG) - use royal mail recorded (NOT Special as this is very expensive), however for large or heavy item (over 2KG) items please contact us (0121 3844111) - to arrange a suitable solution first.
- Under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, we will always offer a refund, exchange, credit note or repair service where goods are not of satisfactory quality, fit for their purpose or have been misdescribed.
- Goods are subject to availability. We reserve the right to alter specifications and/or products without notification.
- Third party cheques are not accepted.
- Any charges incurred in respect of bounced cheques, i.e. returned or represented, will be passed to the customer, this is subject to a minimum charge of £10 per bounced cheque.
- The title in all goods will remain the property of Martialartshop Ltd until such time as payment is received in full.
- Prices are subject to alteration without prior notice, however customers will be informed of any changes to product prices, before they are charged. If in the event the customer is dissatisfied with the price, the customer has the right to cancel.
- The customer has no right to exchange or refund in respect of Videos, Books, DVD's or CD's unless defective, not fit for its purpose or not as described. Any exchange will be for an identical title to be negotiated with the customer.
- No custom, special or sale item will be accepted for refunds or exchanges unless faulty.
- Back ordered goods will be despatched as soon as possible and will not incur additional postal charges. Unless otherwise states back ordered items will be dispatched by Royal Mail.
- The retail customer will be entitled to a cooling off period of 7 working days after having received the goods or at any time prior to receiving goods, the cancellation should be notified in writing (includes fax or email). Cancellation does not apply to DVD's CD's audio or video tapes which the customer has unsealed. The cost of returning the product unless faulty, defective or not fit for its purpose will be at the customer's expense.
- Please note that courier charges may be applicable where customers require goods to be re-directed to an alternate address or where a further delivery attempt has to be made by the courier when the customer has been unavailable to accept the goods.
- Customers should be aware that we do not operate on a sale or return basis. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- On request Martialartshop provide a fast 1-3 delivery service (Inland only, excluding highlands of Scotland). If placed before midday Monday to Friday your order will arrive the next working day and up to 3 working days(excluding public holidays and in circumstances permitting). If your order is placed after 1pm on Friday or over the weekend and you have requested a fast delivery service your order will arrive on or before Wednesday.
- Returns cannot be processed on a weekend in the shop, however will be carried out within a reasonable time without causing significant inconvenience. If you wish to return a product, please view our returns policy.
- When leaving the shop, please check your order and your change as mistakes cannot be rectified after you have left the building.
- Please note we cannot accept the return of hakama if the stitching has been removed. Your usual rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 remain unaffected.
- If you wish to return large items i.e. matting, punch/filled bags and heavy items please contact us first (0121 3844111).
- If a card has been left at a delivery premises, failure to act upon the card will result in a re-delivery charge (where applicable).
- Please consult our website for full item descriptions. Martialartshop will not be held responsible for goods incorrectly ordered. The trade price list is a price guide only.
- Please note that it is required by law to supply an official copy (Photocopy, scanned image, etc) of either your passport, drivers licence or birth certificate proving you are over the age of 18 years old for orders containing weapons.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable unless stated otherwise.
- Force majeure: Where, in spite of its reasonable efforts, Martialartshop is unable to perform an obligation due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, it shall not be deemed to be in breach of its contract with the customer.
- When choosing any Royal Mail delivery options, please make sure you have read and agreed to their terms and conditions concerning delivery promises and insurance allowances. Visit the Royal Mail website for more information.
- The customer will be responsible for any local taxes that are enforced in that country. Martialartshop takes no responsibility for these extra charges. If you are unsure, please contact your local tax office before placing your order.
- When submitting any form of artwork to the Tailormade department, please note it cannot be copy written to anyone else. All artwork designs submitted are owned by the club, business and/or persons submitting. Martialartshop will not be held responsible for any designs processed that do not adhere to the above.
- In the event of any alterations needing to be made to an item by the recipient or a third party working on behalf of the recipient (This includes alterations to size, colour or any embroidery work and similar customization) please ensure that the correct item has been received in a satisfactory condition prior to any work being carried out. Failure to do so will prohibit the item in question being accepted for an exchange or a return.
- Martialartshop reserves the right to not publish product reviews if the content is deemed inaccurate.
- For hygiene reason we cannot accept the return of any groin guards or gum shields. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please note that not all of the above terms will be applicable to business agreements
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- NB: The purchase of weapons and certain other goods may be deemed illegal in some Countries. Please check with your local Customs offices prior to placing an order. Martial Art Shop cannot be held responsible should you place an order and not receive this due to Customs regulations.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.